Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fate

It was the third night of the Chaos raid, many had suffer when it began and throughout. The guardians went to get themselves prepared and entered the devastating battlefield. “Another village destroyed.” As Cross picked up a doll from the floor, staring at it. ”It all happened when I was sitting down there and taking my own sweet time to heal myself.” “It wasn’t your fault” as Amanda touches Cross’s hands with the doll. “It just happened by coincidence” “coincidence?” replied Cross “If there is such thing as coincidence, is my marriage with you a coincidence as well?” Amanda was shocked as those words came out of Cross’s mouth. “I’m sorry” as Cross realizes his mistake “I’ve got carry away by my emotions” “I do not believe in coincidence, instead…… I believe in fate” as he carry on, he dropped the doll and draw his lance “Fate wants me to be your husband, wants me to be responsible of all this causes and wants me to hold the future of mankind dearly.” All five of the members looked at his saddened face as he said those words. “Is this my destiny?” as Cross thought of it the moment he continued to walk down the path towards his grave……Amanda followed him with tears. Zero went ahead without second thought. Sphira was standing behind Xenon and Alexia, weeping as she ran ahead of those two after Xenon and Alexia started walking. “Fate huh?” Xenon said it with a sigh “Fate treat us both kindly, why does it have to treat them with cruelty?” Both of them continue walk towards the battlefield as Alexia stay silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment